We are looking for a Marketing/Growth Manager to drive imagiLabs' B2C marketing and sales strategy.
imagiLabs is the only mobile-first solution that specifically targets the 300 million pre-teen girls globally to develop their coding skills. We make programming fun and social by developing content and a community around our imagiCharm device. We have already helped thousands of girls learn Python!
As a Marketing/Growth manager you will be responsible for the market expansion of a new and innovative product with a social impact - equipping and empowering pre-teen and teen girls to learn coding.
- This is a part time / contract position that if we like to work together (and feel like we can change the world together 💪) can turn into a full time position
- We are flexible with remote work however, we would ideally look for a candidate based in Sweden
✨Main responsibility areas:
- Performance marketing campaigns on Apple Search Ads, Facebook / Instagram, Google Ads, Snap ads, TikTok
- Email Marketing strategy
- Amazon storefront, paid campaigns on Amazon and taking advantage of Amazon promotion opportunities
- Reporting on performance and monitoring for improvement opportunities
- Bringing an analytical mindset to our marketing, gathering insights to inform our user acquisition and sales channel strategy.
- We hold high standards - and don’t sacrifice quality for speed. ⚡️
- We are driven by our mission to lower the barrier to entry to tech for girls and make the tech industry/our future more diverse. 👩🏻💻👩🏼💻👩🏽💻👩🏾💻👩🏿💻
- We recognize mistakes and gaps but have high conviction and drive to figure things out. 💪
- We are always focusing on the user and not making blind assumptions. 🦄
✨As an ideal candidate we believe most of these apply to you:
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in Digital Marketing
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- Have a proven track-record of B2C growth and marketing
- Have excellent skills in using digital tools across search, performance, social media, reach platforms and where to use what (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Google)
- You are Multi-faceted and adaptable: you are able to handle high-level strategy planning without sacrificing day-to-day operations
- Have a strong understanding of sales funnel, user behaviour and targeting
- Have an ability to be proactive, innovative and creative when building both branding and conversion campaigns
- You are passionate about our mission of girls shaping the future with tech
- Have the ability to take initiative and be action-oriented and self-driven
- Have the ability to make decisions with little information
- Have a good attitude and be excited to learn something new at work every day