At imagilabs, we value high standards and effective organizational processes. To help us maintain and grow this standard we are looking for an operations manager to oversee daily activities ranging from administrative work, to sales reporting, and logistics. At imagiLabs you will have the opportunity to grow with the role over time and take on additional responsibilities (with this role potentially growing into a COO position). You will work directly with the CEO and CTO of the imagiLabs.
About imagiLabs ⚡️
imagiLabs is a Stockholm based ed-tech startup that equips pre-teen and teen girls to create with technology and become part of a movement of girls shaping the future. We do so by creating fun, social and easy to use tools to learn coding. Our product, the imagiCharm, is a smart accessory that can be customized through programming straight from the phone using the imagiLabs app.
Ideal Candidate 🌟
- Love structure, prioritization, and improving processes to maximize efficiency
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) - both speaking and in writing
- Pay attention to details and have high standards for what quality work means
- Enjoy working with numbers, tables and spreadsheets
- Excited to constantly learn new things and improve
- You have fun while doing all of the above
- medium or advanced proficiency with Google Sheets/Excel or willing to learn
- Manage timely data collection and reporting of business KPIs
- Oversee inventory management
- Oversee order fulfillment
- Manage budgets, forecasts
- Work with our accounting team to deliver monthly reports
- Target Start: 2022-02-01
- Work extent: Part time (20 hours) to start, with the possibility to move to full time in the fall of 2022.
- Location: Stockholm (with flexible remote time)
If you are interested, please attach your resume/CV, link to your LinkedIn profile and send us a short description of why you are interested in and suitable for the position.